We develop Luko Protect, an intelligent protection technology (Luko Door, Luko Elec and Luko Water) to prevent and reduce the impact of damages in homes (read more here : https://www.luko.eu/fr/active-protection).
Joining the Hardware team, you will develop Luko’s technology and bring our vision to… millions of homes… From design to industrialization of a top quality and homogeneous mass market range of products.
As Lead Hardware Engineer you will:
- Design & Develop a best in class portfolio of devices;
- Scale Luko production to a higher level with a wider range of products and markets;
- Source new industrial partners and maintain a close relationship with existing ones ;
- Act as the technical referent for all production related matters ;
- Be highly involved in all product development phases (studies, design, testing, validation) ;
- Join a Luko Squad, be a good team player, sharing your knowledge and learning from the others
We have huge ambitions, we rely on you to help us achieve our goals by your technical, strategic knowledge and your experience on the methodologies to adopt
- You have experience in consumer connected devices / iot. - - 8-10 years of experience in hardware design and manufacturing (connected objects) ;
- At least one NPI ;
- C/C++, python experience is required ;
- 3D CAD experience is highly appreciated
- Strong Layout, Bom and schematic skills ;
- You are pragmatic, open-minded, autonomous and you take initiatives (that is truly important!) ;
- You have good communication skills and you know how to deal with subcontractors ;
- You have used a version control software (Git, CVS, SVN, …) ;
- You have knowledge of the quality best practices : tests, continuous deployment, AQL ;
- You are curious about our business challenges as well !