We’re growing and looking for more Presales Engineers/ Solutions Consultants to join our team!
It’s an exciting time to join YOOBIC and as our Presales Engineer, you’ll partner with our sales team (Account Executives and Account Managers) throughout the different stages of the sales cycle. You’re the bridge between our salespeople and customers when understanding their technical challenges/ queries and delivering the technical information and merits of our solutions. You’re the prime contact and own the technical conversations when selling to stakeholders ranging from C-Level Execs to front-line users.
You’ll be someone who is technically savvy and commercially orientated. As well as sales, you’ll also partner with our Product team on improving our product offering based on insights from working on deals. In this role you’ll predominantly be helping on French deals/ existing customers, thus native/ fluent French language skills is essential.
This is a great opportunity for someone currently working in an associate-level presales/ solution consulting role and is looking for that next step up seeking new challenges working in a fast-paced and dynamic scale-up environment!
What you’ll do
- Create demonstrations of the product and craft effective narratives to support them
- Influence and educate clients that YOOBIC’s solution will best satisfy their needs in terms of ease of use, quality, benefit and value.
- Lead in all technical aspects of the sales process.
- Support, demonstrate, and reason the offer and its options in front of the client
- Assist with definition and execution of successful proof of concepts (POC), where appropriate.
- Actively contribute to a team approach with sales team and account managers.
- Provide product feedback and suggestions to the Product team.
- Able to promptly respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Professionally and independently conduct discovery conversations and needs analysis for both business and technical topics
- Ensure a smooth handover of each client to the Customer Implementation team
What you’ll bring to the team
- University degree or a combination of education and experience in: Engineering, Information Systems, or Business Administration
- A few years of experience working in a customer-facing presales/ solution consulting/ technical sales/ sales engineer role
- Experience customizing and building the storyboard for demos and POCs
- Exceptional presentation and demo capabilities
- Demonstrated success in achieving strategic deal wins
- Strong ability to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously
- Strong ability to communicate from C-level executives down to agent/ front-Line level employees
- Strategic thinker with a strong technical aptitude
- Self-motivated, highly organized and team-oriented
- Positive, service-oriented personality
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Native/ fluent language skills in French AND English (written and verbal)
- Willingness to travel
Nice to have
- Additional fluent European languages skills (German, Italian, Spanish etc.) a bonus
- Knowledge in API, BI, Json, HTML, Database, SaaS technologies