As a key member of our Client Success team, you will be an expert and client advocate who will help make our clients successful in ensuring their requests are taken care of properly within the applicable SLA.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing, understanding, and answering client requests/questions received by phone or through Lemon Way Support system (Zendesk)
- Coordinating complex client requests/questions with the concerned service(s), while making sure that these are answered/solved in the best way possible
- Coordinating support-related exchanges with Lemon Way banks and service providers whenever necessary and ensuring follow up actions are in place
- Promoting and participating in the ongoing improvement of the Lemon Way Support Center (https://support.lemonway.com/hc/en-us)
- Actively participating in the definition, implementation, and optimization of Lemon Way Client Success processes and operating models
- Sharing product bugs & improvement ideas to the Product, Marketing, and IT teams
- Ultimately, being a client advocate within the organization and making everything possible to ensure a strong and steady client satisfaction
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to thrive and quickly progress within an exciting young company at the forefront of online innovation: the ideal candidate for this role will be client-oriented with good communication and analytical skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills in both English and French (another European language - Spanish or Italian preferably - is a plus)
- Ability to set priorities & meet deadlines
- Capacity/willingness to build and grow customer relationships
- Setting and managing client expectations and negotiating appropriate resolutions to issues
- Passion, energy and enthusiasm for the FinTech environment
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Sales/International Sales or Marketing
- Relevant internship/work experience as a Client Service Officer/Account Manager, ideally in a tech’ environment
- Atypical profiles will be considered as well!
- Contract type: CDI
- Experience: Junior
- Location: Montreuil (“Croix de Chavaux” metro station, on line 9), Paris in January 2020
- Start Date: ASAP